Active or Passive Transport

 Let's talk about energy. 

Energy can be potential, kinetic, chemical, thermal, and electrical. Many options and choices and decisions and possibilities that use energy, require energy, and create energy."The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - only converted from one form of energy to another. This means that a system always has the same amount of energy, unless it's added from the outside." 

According to this law, we already obtain the energy we need to make and do what we need to do. I view this as surrounding yourself with people, who want to put energy into you. Those people provide you with either additional out source of energy or stabilize your energy. 

Let's look at the common form of energy, ATP. ATP is not stable, well when compared to ADP. The reason behind this is because the phosphate group leaves when ATP has done its job. I value the phosphate group to friends, situations, relationships, or challenges that help grow you in life. The phosphate group doesn't last long, but it is there to nudge you along in the process. 

My phosphate group looks like toxic friendships, doubt, insecurities, failures, comparison, anxiety, depression, and negative thoughts. In my head, these phosphate groups last a whole lot longer than the reality of it. When I fail an expectation, I could be sad for months. However, the phosphate group left, once I failed. It did not linger. I let the idea of all these negativities last a lot longer than they actually last. 

Sometimes I need to escape from my own thoughts, and see what my reality looks likes. I need to describe my surroundings. I need to vocalize where I am at physically. I need to distract myself from my own mind. It is a challenging process, but it is necessary, when removing yourself away from the negative energy. 

(https://energyeducation.ca/encyclopedia/Law_of_conservation_of_energy#:~:text=The%20law%20of%20conservation%20of,it's%20added%20from%20the%20outside.)

Comments

Popular Posts