Missing you

 Somedays are easy to forget 

Somedays are hard to forget.

I do not want to erase your memory,

But I wish the pain did not exists.


I imagine you sleeping with someone else next you 

happy, loved, valued, 

I only wish that someone was me 


I overloved, overshadowed, and overwhelmed

I am not used to be loved. 

I get excited when someone loves me too 


I miss you 

I miss the person I had next to me every night 

I miss the person that loved me 

I miss the person that was proud of me 

I miss the person that would make tables and kiss me good night 

I miss you 


I will let you go, but deep down inside I hope you miss me too 

I hope I was the right girl wrong time 

I know that is an illusion because the right girl is sleeping next you

she has always loved you in ways I never could 


I love you I always will love you because you even though you left me and left your trash at my house, I love you because you made me feel whole 


Comments

Popular Posts